Wednesday, July 20, 2011

chakras

When I work with clients I look at issues from various perspectives. One of them is the chakras. Chakras are energy 'wheels' in our bodily system. Each chakra has its own function and also has its own colour. The colours are the same as the rainbow colours. We have seven main chakras. When a person has a certain issue that may be physical and/or emotional I can assess which chakra may be related to the issue. With painting certain colours we can work on the issue and remove obstacles towards greater health.

Reiki also works on chakra healing and balancing. With the permission of the person, I may incorporate a Reiki healing treatment for enhanced effectiveness.

Reiki is accessible to everyone, and can be learned by anyone. As a Reiki Master, I can attune you to Reiki level1 and then you can apply it to yourself. A great tool to maintain balance and face challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment